Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
1. All tickets are sold by Congress360 LLP ("C360"). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by C360. C360 reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a "Ticket Holder"), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. C360 has no control over the maintenance or management of the Venue, or the organisation or management of the Event. C360 its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation but subject to Conditions 4 below, cancellation or postponement of the Event. Booking fees and all handling fees shall not be refundable. Any other refunds shall be made only at the C360's discretion.
3. No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
4A. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to an Event is postponed or cancelled.
- If a request for a refund is made within one month after the date of a Notice, no administrative fee will be charged pursuant to such a request.
- If a request for a refund is made between one month and six months (inclusive) after the date of a Notice, any refund made pursuant to such a request shall be charged a 20% administrative fee on the value of the ticket(s), subject to a maximum sum represented by the Pro-rated Amount.
- No refund will be made if the request for the refund is made after six months from the date of a Notice.
- Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
4B. Refund Policy for Confirmed Workshop/Course:
- There will be no cancellation fees if notice of withdrawal is given 60 days before commencement of the course/workshop, after which a cancelation fees of 50% of the workshop fees will levied. Full fees will be charged for withdrawal if notice is given less then 2 weeks from the workshop commencement date or no-show on the workshop commencement day.
5. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from C360.
6. The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. C360 reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
7. Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in Event advertisements or announcement.
8. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
9. Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue's prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
10. Entry to the Event may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Event, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
11. The C360/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
12. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Event unless otherwise stated by the C360.
13. The C360 may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
14. The C360/Venue Owner may use the Ticket Holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
15. The C360/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
16. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
17. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
18. Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
19. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the C360. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
20. Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.